I am amazed at how fast time goes these days. This past year has flown by. I can remember so well what I was doing at this time last year. Crazy crazy.
Life is so unpredictable and can catch you off guard at any given moment. It is interesting the things we each encounter... it makes me wonder why I signed up for some of the things I did! I know there is a valuable lesson to learn in it all... some days though it is a little harder to remember than others.
The holidays are tough for me this year and I am trying not to be a scrooge. I wouldn't be opposed though to skipping ahead a couple of months to the middle of February though!
I know I know, I didn't post any pictures yet again!
WEEK 80: LAST EMAIL!!!
6 years ago
1 comment:
You can have fun with us. xoxo
Post a Comment