Sunday, May 3, 2009

Down She Goes....

On Saturday, Jacob & I were cleaning out our office and I had gotten bored so I thought I would take out the couple bags of garbage to the trash. Keep in mind it had been raining all morning and was still lightly raining. I was wearing flip flops, my pajama pants, and a hoodie. I walked up to the garbage can and proceeded to throw one of the bags into the can, but apparently there was a mixture of oil & what-not that got mixed with rain water and before I knew it my foot was slipping and there was no stopping me! Boom! I landed on my left knee smacking the concrete full on with all of my weight. Yes, it hurt! There were people outside, so I, as gracefully as possible, stood back up, threw my bags into the garbage, hollered at the dogs with what voice I could muster, and hobbled into the house. It scuffed up my knee slightly through my pajama pants and left a bruise about the size of the bottom of a soda can. In the pictures it is hard to see the bruise because of the camera flash. That was my adventure for the day....lesson learned, be careful even when taking out the garbage!


No comments: