Sunday, May 3, 2009

Too Much Time on My Hands

I am feeling aggravated with Jacob's company and their scheduling. It has been up in the air for several weeks as to what the fate of Jacob's crew is. The company is cutting back the number of fracturing crews from 4 to 3. It has been said that Jacob is going here, going there, staying where he is, and everything in between. So in good ole company fashion there was supposed to have been a meeting on two seperate occassions last week, but as usual the meeting was delayed. We were under the assumption that the meeting was set for tomorrow morning.

We got home from church today and had something to eat and I suggested that Jacob call in to find out the schedule for tomorrow (in hopes he might have the day off). When he called in, dispatch told him that he was going on a cement job at 2pm today. Nice to know, since that was only a couple of hours away! Frustrating. So apparently Jacob is going to cement. The annoyance with cement is that it is not known whether the job will be a couple of hours or a few days! Now I have a lot of time and figure I could be doing something more productive than venting on my blog, but oh well!

No comments: