Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Move...

To get current on my blog I need to summarize our recent events. We moved from Vernal back to Orem/Lehi on the 30th of May. Vernal was not the right fit for us. Jacob's job was really unhealthy in many ways and there were other factors that made us decide to move back.

We stayed at my parents house for a couple of days until our place was ready to move into on June 1st. We are renting a basement apartment; we are in a nice area and only about 2 miles from Jacob's work. It is a little small with our two dogs, but I have been taking them for a walk almost daily, so that helps. I started a part time job this past Monday. I hope to coordinate things so that I can attend cosmetology school in the mornings and then work in the afternoons. Jacob is enrolled in school and starts two weeks from today. We are not exactly settled yet and still trying to get on a schedule, but we are glad to be back "home". We feel like it is the perfect time to get our schooling completed and move forward.

We were able to spend some time with Jacob's sister and her husband this past week as they came up to visit from Alabama. It was great to see some of the family since we probably will not be able to fly down and visit everyone this year. Other than all that, we have been unpacking and trying to get settled.

No comments: