So far this year Christmas has been nothing but stress. With moving and Jacob & I both having new jobs with unusual schedules we are a bit off track. To give you an idea, the only decorations I put up this year have been our stockings and then a decoration my mom sent us! I know it's terrible; the only way we could get away with it is because we don't have kids. I must say we procrastinated on shopping too. We have ordered 98% of our gifts via the internet (thank goodness for that!), but have not received most of them yet. I'm just hoping the weather allows things to arrive in time...I guess we'll see.
I think Jacob and I have decided that next year we will go away for Christmas & our anniversary (seeing as it is 2 days before Christmas). We need to get some traveling in before we have kids and it is very stressful on Jacob & me when he has to buy me gifts. It's not that he does a bad job or anything, I just have a hard time reacting kindly when I open stuff even when it is what I asked for....I know its weird and causes me stress & anxiety. I try to be good about it, but something is screwy with my reactions....I am prepping for next week already. I have talked to a couple of other women and they say they do the same thing, so at least I'm not the only one. Anyhow, I need a hot bath and a nap and then I will be a little less stressed...I wonder if my work would mind.....
WEEK 80: LAST EMAIL!!!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment