So it has been ages since I posted anything. Most of you probably didn't even know I had a blog (again), but I do. I decided I had better start using it to keep everyone up to date on the happenings in our life.
For those of you that don't know, Jacob, me, & the girls (Laney & P.J.) moved to Vernal over Thanksgiving weekend. Jacob got a job in the oilfield working for Halliburton after the construction industry died. He has been in training for almost 3 months now; he is almost done though. I got a job with Halliburton as well, but I work in the warm office, not in the field. We both work kind of crazy schedules, but hopefully we will be able to see each other occassionally. Jacob works 3 weeks on & 1 week off (& upwards of 100 hours a week) and I work 10 days on (7am-6pm) & 4 days off. The things we do for a paycheck..... It sounds like my brother-in-law may soon be working for Halliburton too....we like to make it a family affair!
The house we are renting is great, other than the price! We just need to get up window coverings and put up decorations and then it will feel more like home. I guess I do have one other complaint....there is no yard or fence. This makes it tricky to let the dogs out; now we cannot be lazy and actually have to go stand outside with them while they do their business.
I guess that sums up our recent events.....so here we are, a little tired, but surviving.
WEEK 80: LAST EMAIL!!!
6 years ago
2 comments:
Who let the dogs out? (you have to sing it) Mom showed us pics of your new house, it looks really nice, I like it. Your blog looks good too.
Now that song is gonna be stuck in my head for the rest of the day. :(
Post a Comment