
Okay, so not really moving on up, but we are moving.....are all the gasps & sighs out? Yes I know, this is the fourth move in 10 months!!! I am so tired of packing I have almost decided to do away with everything and start over...if only things were not so expensive. The good news is that each time we have thrown away more and more stuff so we are constantly ridding ourselves of the clutter. One of the things that I do not pack is Jacob's prized cd collection. I am not going to be the one responsible for scratching hundreds of cds, are you crazy?!!
We are moving in with my mom & dad. They are so nice to let us come live with them for about 1 1/2 years while I go to hair school and work part time and while Jacob is in school full time and working full time. It is so expensive to live these days! Our dogs will be so happy to have a backyard again to run around in. I have been taking them to the park almost every day for the past 3 1/2 months to let them get their exercise. It was pretty chilly this morning. I had a hoodie on and my hands were frozen until I took a nice warm shower.

So I got to cut my mom's hair over the weekend and Jacob's hair today. Of course this was with assistance from my teacher at school! It is really kind of intimidating and scary because at this point with scissors in my hand, I realize I could really hack up somebody's hair if I'm not paying attention. I can't wait for this newness and learning period to be over with so I can have the confidence and really enjoy doing hair. I have thought about doing it for so long and finally decided it was the avenue I was going to pursue, so watch me go!
Other than that, not much exciting has been going on. Jacob's birthday is coming up in November, so I need to figure out what to do for that. Perhaps I could finish sewing the patchwork blanket I started sewing for his birthday last year! I know he would love it, it's just that the sewing machine & fabric were not cooperating together, so frustrating. Maybe now since my mom will be nearby I can work on it with some assistance from her!
No comments:
Post a Comment