Wednesday, September 23, 2009

my knee!

So I was getting out of my car today and had a few things in my hands and I had all my weight on my left leg and when I stood up my knee cracked. It was just slightly painful and kind of stiff for a minute or so afterward. I know it was not a serious injury, however, it made me feel kinda old! Then after sitting at work, I got up to take my break and it seemed a little stiff and not quite like its usual self. I guess I better take it easy....its as if my knee knew that the run on Monday was a small sampling of the days of exercise to come and it decided to have no part of this! I have been really bad about exercising for the past few weeks and finally got my butt to the gym and got a good run in on Monday. I really need to crack down though next week after we get the move behind us and are on more of a routine.

No comments: