So here I sit looking at the clock. It is 1:08pm and sadly, I am ready to go home. Keep in mind that I have only been at work since just before 1:00pm! I know, yikes! Work has been really slow lately and today it appears the phones are going to be pretty quiet too. A nap, more than anything, is what calls my name at this very moment. I better find something interesting to do otherwise, it is going to be a very lengthy afternoon.
On another note, Jacob and I have been going to workout classes at the gym each morning before work. The classes start at 6am. So far we really like the pump classes, but today was step class.... I have a step workout dvd that I do at home sometimes and I do pretty well at it. This class on the other hand was not so simple. Jacob gave up and sat down about halfway through and I kept "at it" till about the last ten minutes in which I headed to the treadmill. Jacob's remark after the class was that he did not know he was going to "dance" class! So I'm guessing we probably won't be hitting that one again anytime soon.
WEEK 80: LAST EMAIL!!!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment