Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Halloween

I know I struggle with this every year, but what does a married couple without children do for Halloween? There's always the fun of seeing the nieces dressed up. The idea of carving pumpkins comes to mind, but then so does the mess & the hassle... I know a lot of people probably go to parties, but that usually involves dressing up and I live with Mr. Scrooge Junior, so that doesn't usually work out, plus I'm not all that creative when it comes to costumes. So I guess the evening will probably involve something low key. I will be at school all day doing hair, so I may not even be that energetic to try something adventurous. I guess there are always the haunted houses to go to, but I'm sure they will be jam packed and personally I don't enjoy getting the snot scared outta me all that much! Eating something yummy sounds good & watching a bit of a scary movie perhaps. Done...decided...I know what we are doing for Halloween!

No comments: