Thursday, October 15, 2009

Really??

I will just start by complaining that I found two gray hairs on my head today! What the heck? Those are not supposed to come until I at least turn 30! I'm having an age crisis! I gotta get those bad boy grays covered up asap!

Next on the agenda, there has been a subject matter that I have been saying my prayers about for awhile now. I have felt discouraged more than once because my patience was wearing thin waiting for a solution. Well, a possible solution presented itself earlier this afternoon. It's the type of solution though that makes me shake my head and realize I have some thinking to do. The solution is what I wanted, however, there are a couple of concerns that come along with it. What to do....

Lastly, Jacob's birthday is right around the corner and I am struggling hard this year with what to do for the boy! The only cost efficient things he has asked for are cd's. I can't only get him cd's....certainly there has to be something I'm overlooking...I hope!

1 comment:

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

Gray hairs...ha ha haaaa haaa! At least you have access to hair products.